Become a WorldChristian.com Affiliate
and earn money for referrals
- Place links on your site that point to our bookstore, or directly to specific titles, authors or categories of titles.
- Visitors who click these links to our site, will be tracked on our site, and any purchases they make, will be credited to your account.
- You will earn a percentage of their purchase in referral fees.
|Why consider linking to the WorldChristian.com Bookstore? This is not just about added business for us and earnings for you, but also about giving visitors to your website access to great titles that challenge, inspire, educate and inform.
Many of these titles are chosen to expand your world and stimulate thought and understanding about missions, history, current trends and the world within which Christians live and serve.
- Giving access to WorldChristian.com resources adds value to your site.
- We offer one of the best selections of discounted titles for WorldChristians anywhere.
- Not only do we offer discounts on single-copy orders (averaging 20% and more), we also give greater discounts for quantities starting at ten copies per title.
- We ship all over the world.
- Purchasing from us supports Youth With A Mission staff and YWAM ministry here and abroad.
Main Link Options
You can link to our general Bookstore page (and let visitors coming from your site browse and find their own titles of interest), or directly to specific titles, authors, or subject categories.
1) Link to our general WorldChristian.com Bookstore page
- You may want to simply link to the main page of our online store, instead of to specific titles or authors, etc. Of course you can also place multiple links on any number of pages on your site, and thus increase your chances of earning revenue; see link examples below.
2) Link to specific titles in the WorldChristian.com Bookstore
- Search among the over 2,500 titles in our bookstore for specific titles that are particularly appropriate for your site or that fit your current theme or passion.
- List the title(s) on your site (feel free to copy and paste title information and images from our site1).
- Embedd a link into that information/book image on your site that points to the chosen title(s) on our site. You could, for example, add the following phrase next to titles you feature: "Purchase now at a discount from the WorldChristian.com Bookstore" embedding the appropriate link (see examples below) into the word "WorldChristian.com" (or any other part of such a phrase).
- The link will include both reference information to the title (e.g., the title's Product code), and your unique Affiliate ID which we will issue you upon joining; see link examples below.
See specific examples below.
We will pay you five percent of the amount of purchase2. We will make payment once a month if your account reaches a credit of U.S. $25 or more--or later once that credit has been reached.
If you want to promote certain in-print titles on your website that we do not currently list in our bookstore, we are certainly open to consider adding them--let us know about them.
1This permission is only granted to WorldChristian Affiliates.
2Amount of purchase excludes shipping charges and any sales tax collected
|EXAMPLES, How to link
Let's say that the Affiliate ID we have assigned to you upon joining is 555, and now you want to start linking to titles, pages or authors on our site.
The last element "&aid=555" in the following examples allows us to track the visitor coming from your site and credit any purchase made during that visit to your account (instead of "555" you put your affiliate ID number).
Example 1, Linking to a specific title's Product Code:
If you want to expose your visitors to a particular title in our bookstore, look for the title's Product Code (each of our titles has one). Let's use 0984091106 ("God is at Work"). The hyperlink on your site to this specific title should be
Example 2, Linking to a Category of titles:
If you want to expose your visitors to "Biography" titles on our site, the hyperlink on your site to this category of titles should be
Example 3, Linking to titles from a particular Publisher:
If you want to expose your visitors to "Zondervan" titles on our site, the hyperlink on your site to this publisher should be
Example 4, Linking to a specific author:
If you want to expose your visitors to the author "Benge" on our site, the hyperlink on your site to titles by this author should be
Example 5, Linking to our main Bookstore page:
If you want to expose your visitors to our bookstore in general, the hyperlink on your site should be
Example 6, Linking to just the NEW titles in our Bookstore:
If you want to expose your visitors to just the new titles most recently added to our bookstore, the hyperlink on your site should be
| For additional questions contact us. When you are ready to join, click here, and we will issue you your Affiliate ID number
Last Update: 2010 April 26
- T4T: A Discipleship Re-Revolution
- 30 DAYS Muslim Prayer Guide: 2013
- Operation World (paperback)
- Foreign To Familiar
- Miraculous Movements
- Operation World Prayer Map (UV-Coated, shipped in tube)
- Perspectives on the World Christian Movement - Reader (4th ed)
- 30 Days Muslim Prayer Guide: Just for Kids 2013 (ships late May)
- Explaining the Trinity to Muslims
- A Muslim's Mind
|“This point is especially important today, for a significant portion of evangelical Christianity has come under the influence of an escapist apocalyptic theology. Believing Jesus will soon "rapture" Christians out of the world before destroying it, they have little concern with the church being a witness on issues of social justice, global peace, the environment, and so on. To the contrary, in the name of fulfilling biblical prophecy, many are actively supporting stances that directly or indirectly encourage violence, possibly on a global scale (of instance, extremist Christian Zionism). Since the world is doomed for soon destruction, the thinking goes, the only thing that matters is getting individuals ready for the rapture.”
|- Gregory Boyd
|from "The Myth of a Christian Nation"