Helping the Next Generation Navigate Today’s World. We don't have to lose the next generation to culture. In this practical guide, John Stonestreet and Brett Kunkle explore questions including:
- What unseen undercurrents are shaping twenty-first-century youth culture?
- Why do so many kids struggle with identity?
- How do we talk to kids about same-sex marriage and transgenderism?
- How can leaders steer kids away from substance abuse and other addictions?
- How can we ground students in the biblical story and empower them to change the world?
This is a practical go-to manual to equip kids to rise above the culture.
No reviews have been written for this product.
This feature is only available for logged in users. Go here to create an account an enjoy the benefits of membership, including wish lists, notifications of products coming back into stock, saving shipping addresses and payment methods, notifications of sales, and special pricing.