A Simulation Game on Cultural Clashes. Revised and expanded for it's 25th Anniversary, BARNGA is the classic simulation game on cultural clashes. Participants experience the shock of realizing that despite their good intentions and the many similarities amongst themselves, people interpret things differently from one another in profound ways, especially people from differing cultures. Players learn that they must understand and reconcile these differences if they want to function effectively in a cross-cultural group.
New features and enhancements include:
- Improved game design is simpler for those with limited experience playing card games.
- Group sizes standardized to avoid confusion during the game play.
- New rules allow for games with as few as two players.
- Partnership play permitted, enabling reflection on the impact of moral support from others.
- Redesigned handouts reinforce the idea that everyone is playing by the same rules.
- Different tournament formats raise new types of communication problems.
- Expanded debriefing section. 122 pages
No reviews have been written for this product.
This feature is only available for logged in users. Go here to create an account an enjoy the benefits of membership, including wish lists, notifications of products coming back into stock, saving shipping addresses and payment methods, notifications of sales, and special pricing.