Being a Christian When Society Thinks You're Irrelevant and Extreme. You are no longer part of the majority.
Your response will shape the future of Christianity in America. Love more, judge less.
Many Christians today feel overwhelmed as they try to live faithfully in a culture that seems increasingly hostile to their beliefs. Politics, marriage, sexuality, religious freedom--with an ever-growing list of contentious issues, believers find it harder than ever to hold on to their convictions while treating their friends, neighbors, coworkers, and even family members who disagree with respect and compassion. This isn't just a problem that affects individual Christians; if left unaddressed, the growing gap between the faithful and society's tolerance for public faith will have lasting consequences for the church in the West.
The book will help you
- respond with compassion, clarity and confidence to the most toxic issues of our day
- discover the most significant cultural trends that are creating both obstacles and opportunities for Christians
- know what you believe and why it doesn't make you a judgmental or extreme person
- stop being afraid to talk about what you believe and start having meaningful conversations about tough issues
- understand the heart behind opposing views and learn how to stay friends across differences
No reviews have been written for this product.
This feature is only available for logged in users. Go here to create an account an enjoy the benefits of membership, including wish lists, notifications of products coming back into stock, saving shipping addresses and payment methods, notifications of sales, and special pricing.