The Living Faith DVD addresses the fundamentals of Christianity through ten different twenty-five-minute sessions. Each session opens with an eight- or nine-minute monologue teaching by Tom Wright, followed by dialogues with Joel Quie, pastor of Prairie Lutheran Church in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, and Marilyn Sharpe, director of Christian parenting and intergenerational ministries at The Youth and Family Institute in Bloomington, Minnesota.
Each session on the DVD can be studied individually or in groups using the participant's guide, "Living Faith: A Guide to the Christian Life," which is an abridgment of "A Handbook of the Christian Faith" (out of print) by John Schwarz. For more information, also see the "Living Faith Leader's Guide."
Ten sessions of Living Faith:
1. The Story and Message of the Bible
2. The Hebrew Scriptures
3. The World, Life and Ministry of Jesus
4. The Gospel Testimonies to Jesus
5. Paul and the Outward Movement
6. A Brief History of Christianity
7. Christian Doctrines and Beliefs
8. Other Religions and Beliefs
9. Growing in and Sharing Christ
10. Living Christianly in the World
|Time||4 hrs 10 min|
No reviews have been written for this product.
This feature is only available for logged in users. Go here to create an account an enjoy the benefits of membership, including wish lists, notifications of products coming back into stock, saving shipping addresses and payment methods, notifications of sales, and special pricing.