Stepping Out (updated & expanded)
Editor: Richard Krekel
Editor: Steve Addison
Publisher: YWAM Publishing
Designer: Tim Gibson
Categories: Short-term Missions
On Hand: 7
$8.39 (30% off)
Secure Online Ordering
This book is packed with essential advice for preparing for, going on, and returning from short-term missions. Whether you are eighteen or sixty-eight, single or married with kids, the combined experience of over thirty missions leaders will help you:
- Connect with mission agencies and pick the one that's right for you
- Evaluate your motives and expectations
- Survive and thrive in foreign cultures
- Gather needed support from your church, your pastor, and your family
- Work with teams and leaders
- Keep growing after you return from your trip
This tool motivates, informs of options, shapes attitudes, and helps those preparing for short term missions adjust to new cultures and working conditions. Chapters include:
* Opening the World
* Make the Right Connections
* Build Bridges To Your Church
* Prayer Power
* Taking the Kids
* Entering "Closed Countries"
* Keeping Healthy
* Linking Up For Life, and much more.
"Short-term mission experiences can transform typical church members into radical disciples... At last, we have a brilliant book that tells us exactly how to make these learning/serving mission tours happen." - Tony Campolo, professor of Sociology, Eastern College
No reviews have been written for this product.
This feature is only available for logged in users. Go here to create an account an enjoy the benefits of membership, including wish lists, notifications of products coming back into stock, saving shipping addresses and payment methods, notifications of sales, and special pricing.