100 Years of Pentecostal and Charismatic Renewal, 1901-2001. An in-depth look at a movement that now includes over 500 million people. photos. A definitive history of the Pentecostal and Charismatic movement and an intriguing reference for persons outside the movement, "The Century of the Holy Spirit" details the miraculous story of Pentecostal/Charismatic growth--in the U.S. and around the world. This book features five chapters by the premier Pentecostal historian, Vinson Synan, with additional contributions by leading Pentecostal/Charismatic authorities--David Barrett, David Daniels, David Edwin Harrell Jr., Peter Hocken, Sue Hyatt, Gary McGee, and Ted Olsen.
- Explains and analyzes the role of all major streams, including women, African-Americans, and Hispanics
- Thoroughly illustrated with photographs, charts, figures, maps, and vignettes
- 4-color fold-out timeline/genealogy tree
- 16 full-color pages, plus black-and-white photos throughout
- Includes bibliographies and indexes
No reviews have been written for this product.
This feature is only available for logged in users. Go here to create an account an enjoy the benefits of membership, including wish lists, notifications of products coming back into stock, saving shipping addresses and payment methods, notifications of sales, and special pricing.