Stories of Hope and Healing. New thoughts and reflections from the authors of the inspirational "New York Times" bestseller 'Same Kind of Different as Me'. The more than four hundred thousand readers stirred by the story of Ron Hall and Denver Moore will resonate with the all new, stand-alone true stories of hope and healing offered in this intimate, authentic follow-up to the "New York Times" bestseller "Same Kind of Different as Me."
With new "Denverisms" and reflections from Denver on his personal dealings with homelessness and disrespect from others, additional insights from Ron on what we can learn from people not like us and from those dealing with a terminal illness, and the stories of readers who have been impacted by the book's central themes, this inspirational reader will generate a host of new fans.
* more of the story with untold anecdotes, especially Ron's struggle with his difficult father and Denver s dramatic stint in Angola prison
* the rest of the story how Same Kind of Different as Me came to be written and changed the lives of its authors
* the ongoing story true tales of hope from people whose lives have been changed by Ron and Denver s story and how they make a difference in their worlds
* for your part in the story: wise, practical, and hard-lived guidance for how you can make a difference to those in need
* plus intriguing extras including full-page color samples of Denver s paintings
Deeply moving but never sappy or sentimental, What Difference Do It Make? answers its own question with a simple and emphatic answer. What difference can one person (or two) make in the world? A lot!
No reviews have been written for this product.
This feature is only available for logged in users. Go here to create an account an enjoy the benefits of membership, including wish lists, notifications of products coming back into stock, saving shipping addresses and payment methods, notifications of sales, and special pricing.