World Christian Trends
Author: David Barrett
Author: Todd Johnson
Publisher: William Carey Publishing
On Hand: 0
$59.99 (40% off)
Secure Online Ordering
This 900-page oversized hardcover book presents a global overview of world Christianity. It provides a comprehensive profile of the origins, spread, and status of Christianity--from a detailed chronology of mission and evangelization, to charts, diagrams, tables and text on evangelization, ministries, and Christian resources (includes an interactive CD Rom with additional spreadsheet information).
The discussions unique to this publication include:
• GEOSTATUS: 70 Global Diagrams
• COSMO-CHRONOLOGY: A chronology of world evangelization from Creation to New Creation
• MARTYROLOGY: The demographics of Christian martyrdom, AD 33-AD 2001
• GEO-RENEWAL: Four mega-typologies analyzing empirical global Christianity
• INDEPENDENCY: Post-denominationalism
• GEO-TRENDS: Statistical trends over 2,000 years
• WHO’S WHO: Names and biographies
• GLOBALISTICS: Quick-reference global statistical index on 4,200 subjects
• MONITORING: Monitoring global Christianity and world evangelization
• MISSIOMETRICS: The science of mission: counting, measuring, and interpreting global Christianity
• GEO-SCRIPTURES: Global distribution and density of Christian scriptures, AD 30-AD 2025
• FINANCE: The finances of global Christianity, AD 1900-AD 2001
• EVANGELIZATION: Evangelize in 420 dimensions; its historical development
• GEO-STRATEGIES: 1,500 global plans to evangelize the world
In so many subject areas of world evangelization, World Christian Trends still represents the most comprehensive analysis ever done.
No reviews have been written for this product.
This feature is only available for logged in users. Go here to create an account an enjoy the benefits of membership, including wish lists, notifications of products coming back into stock, saving shipping addresses and payment methods, notifications of sales, and special pricing.