Legal Notice, Terms & Conditions
Use of our website and ordering from WorldChristian.com implies that you understand and are in agreement with this document.
- WorldChristian.com will not sell nor trade your contact information for marketing purposes.
- WorldChristian.com may occasionally send you notification of a significant new published product or a new major prayer initiative by mail or email. (Since its founding, this has occurred no more than once or twice annually.) If you wish to be excluded from even such occasional communication, you will be presented with an opt-out option in each of our emails.
- WorldChristian.com will keep your information as safe as humanly and technologically possible:
- A firewall is in place to protect the data from unauthorized external access,
- Our databases are password protected from both unauthorized internal and external access,
- When initiating an online purchase, you are transferred to a secured internet server.
- We do not store your credit card information on our server.
- A periodic scan by SecurityMetrics ensures that high security standards are maintained.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- Attention booksellers and YWAM ministries: we offer special discounts, but unless otherwise agreed-upon beforehand, your overstock returns will only be accepted for items published by Emerald and YWAM Publishing within three months of the invoice date (a 90% refund will be issued on such items in resalable condition).
ALL other Customers: If you received a wrong or defective item we will of course be happy to rectify the situation as soon as possible; this might include:
- sending you the correct or replacement item at our cost
- accepting your cancellation of that order (if you so request), and reimbursing you or crediting your account upon return (if we so request) of the wrong or damaged item
If you cancel an order for any reason and we have not yet mailed your item(s), we will process a full refund. If it has already been mailed, we will handle the issue the same way as outlined in the next scenario.
If you are not satisfied with a product, we will accept your return if it is post-marked no later than 15 days after you had received your order. If we receive your return in resalable condition we will issue a 95% refund (on the actual item(s), not including shipping & handling). Items that do not qualify for return include
- time-sensitive materials (published for a particular time period/event),
- special-sale items that are discounted 40 or more percent,
- shrink-wrapped audio-visual or software material that has been opened
- out-of-print or no-longer featured items
Each of the following situations result in fee expenses that are charged to us (aside from additional work they generate such as research, mailed- and faxed correspondence, paper work, etc.). We therefore retain the right to invoice you or debit your credit card for the following service charges:
- If your check is returned by the bank for insufficient funds: $20
- If you dispute a legitimate credit card charge with your credit card issuer: $25 (please remember that charges will appear under the name "WorldChristian" on your credit card statement).
- If you provide incorrect address information, and this leads to undeliverable returns and additional costs (e.g., repacking, new postage, or a UPS address service charge): we will pass the exact costs on to you.
When shipping to foreign countries, we are required to state the contents and their cost to you on accompanying customs forms. Please be aware that your country may charge import duties/taxes or customs processing charges; these are your responsibilities. They vary from country to country, and we have no control over these, and cannot predict them.
Material provided on this site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of fitness for any particular purpose. WorldChristian specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such material. WorldChristian periodically adds, changes, improves or updates the material on this website without notice.
Under no circumstances shall WorldChristian be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to have resulted from use of this site, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Use of this site is at the user's sole risk. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to, negligence, shall WorldChristian be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if WorldChristian has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Hyperlinks to other websites, event listings, addresses and news have been posted on the site, but this does not imply responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained on the part of WorldChristian.