Tactics, Techniques, and Technologies for Uncertain Times. The definitive guide on how to prepare for any crisis--from global financial collapse to a pandemic. It would only take one unthinkable event to disrupt our way of life. If there is a terrorist attack, a global pandemic, or sharp currency devaluation--you may be forced to fend for yourself in ways you've never imagined. Where would you get water? How would you communicate with relatives who live in other states? What would you use for fuel?
Survivalist expert James Wesley, Rawles, author of "Patriots" and editor of SurvivalBlog.com, shares the essential tools and skills you will need for you family to survive, including:
- Water: Filtration, transport, storage, and treatment options.
- Food Storage: How much to store, pack-it-yourself methods, storage space and rotation, countering vermin
- Fuel and Home Power: Home heating fuels, fuel storage safety, backup generator
- Garden, Orchard Trees, and Small Livestock: Gardening basics, non-hybrid seeds, greenhouses; choosing the right livestock.
- Medical Supplies and Training: Building a first aid kit, minor surgery, chronic health issues.
- Communications: Following international news, staying in touch with loved ones.
- Home Security: Your panic room, self-defense training and tools.
- When to Get Outta Dodge: Vehicle selection, kit packing lists, routes and planning
- Investing and Barter: Tangibles investing, building your barter stockpile. And much more.
No reviews have been written for this product.
This feature is only available for logged in users. Go here to create an account an enjoy the benefits of membership, including wish lists, notifications of products coming back into stock, saving shipping addresses and payment methods, notifications of sales, and special pricing.