Live Justly is designed to be used by small groups, but can also be used by individuals seeking to understand the practical implications of biblical justice. Live Justly is an in-depth scriptural and practical study to help people live justly in six key areas of life:
Principles of Live Justly:
- Justice is part of the character and nature of God, and to live justly we must encounter God in a personal and powerful way.
- The Holy Spirit is the one who convicts.
- People change through relationships not statistics, so Live Justly is designed to create a culture and community among participants that enables honest, convicting discussion about justice.
- We will not reduce justice to an activity, it is a lifestyle.
- We will not sacrifice the dignity of people living in oppression for the sake of inspiring action.
We particularly focus upon the role of advocacy, which some say is a lost art within the Church, but the ground is fertile for a revival of action that has the potential to be incredibly transformative.
We define advocacy as: challenging ourselves and our leaders to change attitudes, behaviors, and policies that perpetuate injustice and deny God's will for all creation to flourish.
Includes essays by Eugene Cho, Shayne Moore, Rene Padilla, Ron Sider and others
No reviews have been written for this product.
This feature is only available for logged in users. Go here to create an account an enjoy the benefits of membership, including wish lists, notifications of products coming back into stock, saving shipping addresses and payment methods, notifications of sales, and special pricing.